2022/3/22: Super Nintendo: Earthbound

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Zack Burner

Re: 2022/3/22: Super Nintendo: Earthbound

Postby Zack Burner » April 27th, 2022, 10:10 am

LoganRuckman wrote:I gotta say, in my humble opinion, this is one of the very best reviews that the Critic has ever written. It's certainly up there with his Link To The Past review as far as I'm concerned.

Well said LoganRuckman! And to stretch from Voor's quote, it's hard to pick a favorite moment from Earthbound, as there's just so many great moments, though I'll pick a few good ones: Being in Moonside with its surreal atmosphere, speaking of surreal being inside Ness' mind to face the Nightmare, The battle against Giygas, and the emotional farewell to the group once the evil is vanquished with the theme "Tears and Smiles" playing (that part always reminds me in Pokemon after Ash beats Gary, then his friends Misty and Brock part from him, just as emotional). Like I said earlier, there's a reason why this was included on the SNES Classic Edition.

LoganRuckman

Postby LoganRuckman » May 24th, 2022, 5:33 am

Apparently, I just can't leave this topic alone haha.

But anyways, I finally started playing Earthbound yesterday, and I'm freaking loving it so far! I can already tell this is gonna be a great experience, and I'm barely past the first hour!

Voor

Postby Voor » June 10th, 2022, 7:45 am

Nintendo often frustrates us, but the fact they put this game on the SNES Classic and the Switch online was a delight, since it’s insanely expensive in its original format.

Zack Burner

Postby Zack Burner » June 10th, 2022, 8:34 am

Voor wrote:Nintendo often frustrates us, but the fact they put this game on the SNES Classic and the Switch online was a delight, since it’s insanely expensive in its original format.

Yes, I'm SO delighted that they included this. It's one of my all-time favorites and I will never get tired of it no matter how many times I play through it. So many memorable moments and unique style of play no wonder it got a cult following....

Return to “Review Feedback”