Top Multiplayer Games Updated

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Top Multiplayer Games Updated

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 13th, 2024, 5:10 pm

Stalvern wrote:Would have expected Combat to have a place. Maybe a top 50 update is in order?

I was limiting these games to 4 players, but maybe I need a two-player head-to-head list too.

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » April 15th, 2024, 4:30 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:
Stalvern wrote:Would have expected Combat to have a place. Maybe a top 50 update is in order?

I was limiting these games to 4 players, but maybe I need a two-player head-to-head list too.

It is 4 player MP? Your reviews need to stipulate that. It is good to know as this is now the games to avoid list. 4 player MP games. Hmmmm
In an age where it is hard to get 2 player MP going. I went around my friends house to play some MP and what happened he watched you tube. Then Taylor Swift. I thought we were going to play Streets of rage. Which is not on your list as it is not 4 player.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » April 15th, 2024, 9:11 am

Yes, it's strange that getting even three people together for a game, which doesn't happen every day when you're a kid and is a substantial accomplishment as an adult, wouldn't qualify as "multiplayer" by this standard. (Not that there are too many games that support three but not four players, of course.)

bluenote

Postby bluenote » April 17th, 2024, 9:32 am

No mario party? At least one needs to be in there!

Return to “Review Feedback”