2012/8/18: Game Boy: Jurassic Park III: Island Attack, Jurassic Park III: Park Builder, Jurassic Park III: The DNA Factor

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2012/8/18: Game Boy: Jurassic Park III: Island Attack, Jurassic Park III: Park Builder, Jurassic Park III: The DNA Factor

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 18th, 2012, 4:04 pm

I was surprised to see that the only Jurassic Park 3 games were released for the GameBoy Advance.  I tracked them all down and here are the reviews.  Funny how they all got the same grade.

Orion1

Postby Orion1 » August 18th, 2012, 6:51 pm

The front page classifies these reviews as "Game Boy," and they are stored in a section of the drop down menu called "Game Boy."  However, these are NOT Game Boy games, they are Game Boy Advance games. GB and GBA may share a couple of words, but they are completely different systems.

It's the same with DS and 3DS, which you properly keep in two separate sections.  I don't understand why you cram GB and GBA together?

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 19th, 2012, 10:30 am

I think I kept them together because there are a few Game Boy Color reviews sprinkled in there as well.  But it's probably a good idea to break those two apart.  I'll try to do that soon.

Orion1

Postby Orion1 » August 19th, 2012, 12:52 pm

You could separate the GBA games into their own cat, and then rename the Game Boy cat to "Game Boy / Game Boy Color."  Of course, you haven't reviewed too many of the black and white ones.  If you do review another one, I would recommend Donkey Kong.  It's highly regarded because it's an "extension" of the original game.  It has the first four levels we all know about, but then it keeps adding more.

Okay, I'm done giving out advice.

Return to “Review Feedback”