2014/5/15: Game Boy: Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2, The, Donkey Kong, Game & Watch Gallery

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
LS6501

2014/5/15: Game Boy: Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2, The, Donkey Kong, Game & Watch Gallery

Postby LS6501 » May 22nd, 2014, 11:58 am

Wow - I really disagree with your Game & Watch Gallery review.  An 'F'??

Splash1

Postby Splash1 » May 25th, 2014, 9:37 am

[QUOTE=Tron][QUOTE=Vexer]

My first Gameboy was the GBC, and that was after it had been out for a few years, I then bought a GBA soon after it came out.  That said I still did buy several original Gameboy games and got plenty of enjoyment out of them.

Tron-"closet Gameboy hater"?[confused] i'm sorry but that just sounds completely and utterly ridiculous and I highly doubt it's remotely true.  He enjoyed two of these games well enough, hardly what i'd call a "hater"

[/QUOTE] You're right! What was I thinking? Here I thought I was on to something & you were able to dismiss my ideas with your profound wisdom. Surely since he enjoyed two of these games well enough he couldn't possibly be a hater as I suggested. Thank you vexer for showing me how completely and utterly ridiculous my suggestion was. You've set some mighty high standards for what constitutes excellence, but I'll continue trying in hopes that someday I'll aspire as you have so graciously done. [/QUOTE]

Ex dee. All I have to say. Ex dee.

Return to “Review Feedback”