2014/5/17: Xbox 360: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Splash1

2014/5/17: Xbox 360: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Postby Splash1 » May 18th, 2014, 9:10 pm

[QUOTE=Weekend_Warrior]Nice reviews! 

I think it might be worth mentioning though, that SSFIV:AE includes BOTH the "Arcade Version" as well as the "original" version of Super Street Fighter IV. That way future readers will know that this the only SSFIV disc that they need! 

Well... until "Ultra Street Fighter 4" comes out. *Which I still feel is a very unecessary update at this point. Just give us Street Fighter V!*    
[/QUOTE]

Or a different franchise altogether please. I liked Street Fighter and all, but... I want Mega Man 11! [tongue]

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 18th, 2014, 9:26 pm

[QUOTE=Orion]Critic, you are on a roll.  I've never seen you post so many reviews in such a short period of time.  In one of your other threads, it sounded like you were going to cut down on the time you spend writing each review, but these new ones are written well.  Keep it up bro![/QUOTE]

Thanks Orion.  I've been trying to post my backlog of reviews.  I guess they aren't so bad after all. 

Return to “Review Feedback”