2014/7/13: Playstation 3: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest, Sorcery, Wonderbook: Book of Spells

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
scotland171

2014/7/13: Playstation 3: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest, Sorcery, Wonderbook: Book of Spells

Postby scotland171 » July 16th, 2014, 5:36 am

[QUOTE=Weekend_Warrior]Honestly, I think the Medieval Moves review is one of the worst reviews I've ever seen on this site. You praise the game many times about the precision of the controllers and how effective other areas of the game are. But then turn around and whine because you said you had to stand the whole time? Critic, that is your problem not the game. Please review the game, not your ability to stand on your own two feet.

Wii Sports is arguably better played while standing up most of the time, too. The bowling mini-games in particular. There isn't much room for a decent follow thru while sitting down. [/QUOTE]

I kinda agree with this. Game reminds me of light gun shooters with a bow and arrow. The controllers seem to be spot on, and repetitive is the sin (or defining feature) of more video games a cray can count. Heck, you gave Luigis Mansion a C and that control scheme was 'wonky'. If standing up is an unforgiveable sin, then I guess that arcade and pinball palace with the sexy waitress is right out.

Return to “Review Feedback”