Microvision System Review

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Microvision System Review

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 19th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Agree that this belongs in the portable section. I will do that.

Also, that commercial is funny, with the husband playing and his adoring wife watching.

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » August 20th, 2018, 10:31 am

Marriott_Guy wrote:Excellent overview of both the system and the games. IMHO, this may merit permanent inclusion in the 'Portables' menu section (if Retro is good with that). The information / review of the system is precise and includes technical details (like in your other portable review sections). Just a thought - it would be a shame to see this review to be lost in the archives after time.

Well done Retro!

Terry

Thanks Terry, much appreciated.

VideoGameCritic wrote:Agree that this belongs in the portable section. I will do that.

Also, that commercial is funny, with the husband playing and his adoring wife watching.

Thanks Dave, sounds good to me. As for the advertising, I wonder if Milton Bradley had some strange marketing campaign where they wanted to convince the world that the Microvision was meant for adults (i.e., not a toy) and that it was fun for couples. I say that because of that husband/wife couple in the commercial, and the flirty couple playing Microvision together in Friday the 13th Part II (which I assume MB paid for as product placement). While I've joked before that the Microvision is a chick magnet, maybe that was actually Milton Bradley's ill-advised marketing strategy!

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 24th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Guys,
As you suggested, I put this review under the Portables drop-down menu so it will be more prominently featured.
VGC

Return to “Review Feedback”