2018/9/9: Genesis: Rolling Thunder 2, Rolling Thunder 3

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2018/9/9: Genesis: Rolling Thunder 2, Rolling Thunder 3

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm

I think this should complete my Rolling Thunder series of reviews. Let me know what you think.

Sonicx9

Re: 2018/9/9: Genesis: Rolling Thunder 2, Rolling Thunder 3

Postby Sonicx9 » September 9th, 2018, 3:10 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:I think this should complete my Rolling Thunder series of reviews. Let me know what you think.

Critic, now that you are done reviewing the Rolling Thunder trilogy on NES and Genesis, you need to pick up the upcoming Namco Museum Arcade Pac for the Nintendo Switch as it includes the original Arcade versions of Rolling Thunder 1 and 2 along with SPLATTERHOUSE and other games.: https://www.amazon.com/NAMCO-MUSEUM-ARC ... arcade+pac

Also for Rolling Thunder 3 on Genesis, did you enter the password GREED to play as Ellen in the game because it is worthy of the hottie icon critic?

JustLikeHeaven

Re: 2018/9/9: Genesis: Rolling Thunder 2, Rolling Thunder 3

Postby JustLikeHeaven » September 10th, 2018, 1:51 pm

With all of these Rolling Thunder reviews I'd like to point you in the direction of the NES game, Code Name Viper. It's essentially Capcom's rip-off of the Rolling Thunder games. Sadly, the game ditches the cool spy theme for a more generic soldier/army veneer. It's a difficult game that rewards patients and smart play rather than running n' gunning. The cart is pretty cheap and worth tracking down if you're a fan of Rolling Thunder. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts!

Return to “Review Feedback”