2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Sonicx9
Posts: 1012
Joined: April 27th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby Sonicx9 » January 31st, 2019, 11:06 pm

Voor wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:
ptdebate wrote:
I love my PS3, but I can't name a single thing it did better than the PS4.


The reason why I say it was I was unimpressed with the 8th Gen consoles save for PC, 3DS, and PS Vita during the 2013 to 2016 period outside of a few stand outs like Uncharted 4, etc. Also I just I do not think 8th Gen outside of the PC/Switch/3DS and Vita are that great as I think this gen to me is mediocre and unimpressive. It also does not help that this is one of the most polarizing console gen bar none as people either love, hate or are neutral to this current gen.

Maybe I am missing something as I am not a fan of 8th gen?


Again, please don’t believe everything you read. Who cares if somebody says it’s the “most polarizing”? It doesn’t matter or affect how much you like something.

I don’t “love, hate, or are neutral” to this gen. For me, every generation has something that sticks out. This generation, has the Switch. Next generation, it’ll be something different.


I think my problem is I take the video game community on YouTube/Gamefaqs/Reddit, etc. Too seriously and should not listen to them and think on my own. And will people agree that the video game community on YouTube/Gamefaqs/Reddit, etc are too black and white and not neutral?

User avatar
Stalvern
Posts: 829
Joined: June 18th, 2016, 7:15 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby Stalvern » February 1st, 2019, 8:47 am

Sonicx9 wrote:I think my problem is I take the video game community on YouTube/Gamefaqs/Reddit, etc. Too seriously and should not listen to them and think on my own.

Your problem is posting about this over and over and over and over and over again. Please stop. You have exhausted not only people's responses but their patience.

Sonicx9
Posts: 1012
Joined: April 27th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby Sonicx9 » February 1st, 2019, 1:16 pm

Stalvern wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:I think my problem is I take the video game community on YouTube/Gamefaqs/Reddit, etc. Too seriously and should not listen to them and think on my own.

Your problem is posting about this over and over and over and over and over again. Please stop. You have exhausted not only people's responses but their patience.


I am sorry, I will stop posting about it ok.

Paul Campbell
Posts: 155
Joined: August 12th, 2015, 10:52 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby Paul Campbell » February 2nd, 2019, 2:04 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
Stalvern wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:I think my problem is I take the video game community on YouTube/Gamefaqs/Reddit, etc. Too seriously and should not listen to them and think on my own.

Your problem is posting about this over and over and over and over and over again. Please stop. You have exhausted not only people's responses but their patience.


I am sorry, I will stop posting about it ok.


Whatever. Don't fold so quickly. I don't know what he's talking about, but I'm on here regularly and don't remember ever seeing anything like that from you, and even if I did, I wouldn't be so self-centered as to ask you to stop bringing it up for my sake. I thought it was an interesting post because it reminds my of my boys and how their gaming also encompasses YouTube and the internet and watching other people play. It makes no sense to me but it's out there so there's a market for it obviously...

noah98
Posts: 89
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby noah98 » February 2nd, 2019, 9:13 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
VideoGameCritic wrote:I've been engrossed in this game for the past two months. What do you think about my review?

Can you guys think of any icons for this one?


So glad it got a great review considering how mediocre the 8th gen consoles are as a whole save for the Nintendo Switch. We need more games like that not cross gen/handheld release games that do not look that much better and have quality game play unlike the disappointing Arkham Knight!


I absolutely loved Arkham Knight! Even the Batmobile stuff started to grow on me (the tank stuff was annoying). That game has true next gen graphics, a cool story, and lots of things to do even after the story is finished. The Arkham games are some of my all time favorites. I have beaten every single game in the series multiple times. I think Arkham Knight is the best, although Origins is a close second. The Halloween theme is a nice bonus too.

Don't believe the internet hate train on this game. I'm a huge fan of the series and have extensively played every game. Even Origins catches heat and that game is super fun too (love the Christmas theme). Arkham Asylum is actually my least favorite, though still a good game. I prefer the open world style introduced in Arkham City, and the Joker fight at the end of Asylum sucks. I think the games actually got progressively better.

What didn't you like about Arkham Knight Sonicx9? How far did you get in it? The game actually gets better the further in you get. I actually couldn't put it down. They even sell an inexpensive physical copy of the PS4 version with all of the DLC. The DLC adds quite a bit to the game. And again, I think it's one of the few games this generation that shows a huge graphical leap over last generation. I would put Mortal Kombat XL in that category as well.

Sonicx9
Posts: 1012
Joined: April 27th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby Sonicx9 » February 2nd, 2019, 1:45 pm

noah98 wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:
VideoGameCritic wrote:I've been engrossed in this game for the past two months. What do you think about my review?

Can you guys think of any icons for this one?


So glad it got a great review considering how mediocre the 8th gen consoles are as a whole save for the Nintendo Switch. We need more games like that not cross gen/handheld release games that do not look that much better and have quality game play unlike the disappointing Arkham Knight!


I absolutely loved Arkham Knight! Even the Batmobile stuff started to grow on me (the tank stuff was annoying). That game has true next gen graphics, a cool story, and lots of things to do even after the story is finished. The Arkham games are some of my all time favorites. I have beaten every single game in the series multiple times. I think Arkham Knight is the best, although Origins is a close second. The Halloween theme is a nice bonus too.

Don't believe the internet hate train on this game. I'm a huge fan of the series and have extensively played every game. Even Origins catches heat and that game is super fun too (love the Christmas theme). Arkham Asylum is actually my least favorite, though still a good game. I prefer the open world style introduced in Arkham City, and the Joker fight at the end of Asylum sucks. I think the games actually got progressively better.

What didn't you like about Arkham Knight Sonicx9? How far did you get in it? The game actually gets better the further in you get. I actually couldn't put it down. They even sell an inexpensive physical copy of the PS4 version with all of the DLC. The DLC adds quite a bit to the game. And again, I think it's one of the few games this generation that shows a huge graphical leap over last generation. I would put Mortal Kombat XL in that category as well.


I unfortunately have not played Arkham Knight as I do not have the systems to play it on. And yes I was jumping on the internet hate train for that game and other things as a bandwagon freak which I was guilty of doing.

Sonicx9
Posts: 1012
Joined: April 27th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Re: 2019/1/30: Playstation 4: Marvel's Spider-Man

Postby Sonicx9 » February 2nd, 2019, 3:34 pm

Paul Campbell wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:
Stalvern wrote:Your problem is posting about this over and over and over and over and over again. Please stop. You have exhausted not only people's responses but their patience.


I am sorry, I will stop posting about it ok.


Whatever. Don't fold so quickly. I don't know what he's talking about, but I'm on here regularly and don't remember ever seeing anything like that from you, and even if I did, I wouldn't be so self-centered as to ask you to stop bringing it up for my sake. I thought it was an interesting post because it reminds my of my boys and how their gaming also encompasses YouTube and the internet and watching other people play. It makes no sense to me but it's out there so there's a market for it obviously...


Thanks?


Return to “Review Feedback”