Summer Review Special Part II

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Summer Review Special Part II

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 29th, 2019, 8:05 pm

I posted my original Summer review special in 2008, thinking I'd be updating it on a yearly basis, or perhaps posting a new summer page every year. Well, I was going to update it today by adding a few reviews, but there are so SO MANY games that embody the summer, the list was too long. So I made a sequel:

https://videogamecritic.com/extras/themes/summer2.htm

I loved the look of the original page, so I basically reused the format. It's pretty much the same graphics, but the colors are reversed. Let me know what you think.

Retro STrife

Re: Summer Review Special Part II

Postby Retro STrife » May 31st, 2019, 10:58 am

I think I felt a summer breeze in my face just scrolling through it! Haha. Definitely reminds me of summer and I like that you kept the format. Oddly enough, Paperboy probably reminds me of summer more than all the beach games on that list. Probably because we had an actually paperboy in my neighborhood as a kid... as a young kid (say 7 or 8 yrs old), I always thought it was cool that some older kid (maybe 13 years old) got to go around the neighborhood taking newspaper orders and then delivering them on his bike all summer. Seemed like a dream job!

I also saw that Skuljagger game at a convention a few months back and bought it based on your review. I had never heard of it before then. I haven't gotten to play it yet though.

Return to “Review Feedback”