2021/1/3: Super Nintendo: Adventures of Yogi Bear, Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2021/1/3: Super Nintendo: Adventures of Yogi Bear, Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 3rd, 2021, 12:41 pm

Hope you enjoy these wintery new SNES reviews. Comments?

SuperiorShark

Re: 2021/1/3: Super Nintendo: Adventures of Yogi Bear, Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top

Postby SuperiorShark » January 3rd, 2021, 2:13 pm

Go-karts, IROC cars, Indy Cars and...SNOWMOBILES?? One of these is not like the other

BlasteroidAli

Re: 2021/1/3: Super Nintendo: Adventures of Yogi Bear, Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top

Postby BlasteroidAli » January 3rd, 2021, 5:07 pm

I just had a go to see what it was like the Road to the top. First thing is the graphics are great for the snes and wonderful use of the mode 7. Also the snowmobiles are fun.

Everything else in the game is a complete chore. Plus as the critic says the oil spins you around and effectively ends your race. It is littered over the road. Fun for about 10 mins. It is the type of game you would buy back in the days play for a while and give to someone for Christmas.

So the critics summation of it is completely on the money. I have not played Yogi yet but when I have I will update this.

GeoX

Postby GeoX » January 5th, 2021, 4:55 am

I just heard Yogi is in trouble and about to be indicted in the death of a mauled camper back in 83...

GeoX

Postby GeoX » January 5th, 2021, 5:03 am

Cool that they have a Pike’s Peak run in the game. I actually got to drive up there once when it was still half dirt going to the top.
What an incredible ride, I encourage everyone to do it! My favorite part was all these little prairie dog type critters that would pop up all over the place when you got above the tree line :D Very cute they were!
On the way down they constantly remind you to downshift instead of riding your brakes but dumbasses being dumbasses many still do. At the bottom they check your brake temperature and if you are riding too hot they make you pull over and park for a half hour. Of course the parking lot is handily right next to the gift shop and restaurant! LOL
Still I had a wonderful time and didn’t even get altitude sickness, oddly even though I am really out of shape I didn’t feel any different at 14 and a half thousand feet!

Return to “Review Feedback”