2021/7/7: Game Boy: Amazing Spider-Man, The, Alien Vs Predator: The Last of His Clan

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
ThePixelatedGenocide

Re: 2021/7/7: Game Boy: Amazing Spider-Man, The, Alien Vs Predator: The Last of His Clan

Postby ThePixelatedGenocide » July 9th, 2021, 3:08 am

Matchstick wrote:The SNES co-op beat-em-up is pretty fun, as is the PS1 fighting game based on the original series. Do you have any recommendations, TPG?

https://sengalboy.wordpress.com/2013/01 ... sp-review/

Perhaps this?

MSR1701

Re: 2021/7/7: Game Boy: Amazing Spider-Man, The, Alien Vs Predator: The Last of His Clan

Postby MSR1701 » July 9th, 2021, 6:04 am

Matchstick wrote:Let's all not forget the TMNT GameBoy lineup, either. Fall of the Foot Clan is still one of my all-time faves, and one of my absolute go-to games whenever I bust out the GB collection. I think it's pretty much the perfect GameBoy game - fun, simple, easy, and short. Ideal for the bus ride home from school, and easy to beat in a single sitting. I managed to crash through it during my lunch break at work a few months ago, on a whim. To me, it never gets old!

Oh NUTS, how'd I forget TMNT? The first one is a classic, the second one didn't click as well, and I need to give more time to playing the third one, which has a Metroidvania-lite feel to the layouts.

Zack Burner

Postby Zack Burner » July 9th, 2021, 7:43 am

Of all the portable Spider-man games, my favorite is Spider-man 2 for GBA. It goes beyond the movie adding more features, including more villains like Mysterio, Rhino, and Shocker. Plus many unlockables. Ah yes, the firs TMNT GB game, simple yet effective. Surprisingly Krang is the final boss.

Matchstick

Postby Matchstick » July 10th, 2021, 5:33 pm

ThePixelatedGenocide wrote:Perhaps this?

Thanks, fella. Added to the wishlist 8-)

Return to “Review Feedback”