2010/8/21: NES: Dr. Mario, Eliminator Boat Duel, Startropics

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
QF

Postby QF » August 22nd, 2010, 3:01 am

Great picks! I have many fond memories of Eliminator Boat Duel. My friend and I would rent that on numerous occasions.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » August 22nd, 2010, 12:00 pm

Critic, YOU NEED TO START REVIEWING GBA GAMES. You don't Need a GBA,
you have the DS and all GBA games work on it!

I bought DR.MARIO/PUZZLE LEAGUE for the GBA....as everyone knows, the latter title is a favorite and the GBA edition was well done. That said, I never "got" Dr.Mario......I found it boring and tedious. Nothing ever changes but the locations/number of viruses.

Anyway, I sadly lost this game cart. I still have the box/manual in case anyone has the loose cart and wants it! Anybody?

Orion Pimpdaddy

Postby Orion Pimpdaddy » August 22nd, 2010, 9:47 pm

[QUOTE=Alienblue]Critic, YOU NEED TO START REVIEWING GBA GAMES. You don't Need a GBA,
you have the DS and all GBA games work on it!

I bought DR.MARIO/PUZZLE LEAGUE for the GBA....as everyone knows, the latter title is a favorite and the GBA edition was well done. That said, I never "got" Dr.Mario......I found it boring and tedious. Nothing ever changes but the locations/number of viruses.

Anyway, I sadly lost this game cart. I still have the box/manual in case anyone has the loose cart and wants it! Anybody?
[/QUOTE]

Did you realize there's already a GBA section with over 50 reviews?  It's on the right hand side of the home page.  Granted, it's not seen much action, but at least it's represented.

McTom

Postby McTom » August 25th, 2010, 3:42 am

Dr. Mario is great. But you forgot to mention the excellent two-player mode!

Ruudos1

Postby Ruudos1 » August 25th, 2010, 4:33 am

StarTropics is my favorite game ever.

You probably haven't beaten it yet, otherwise you should have mentioned the fabulous ending sequence.

Return to “Review Feedback”