Video game review requests

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Drew

Postby Drew » June 19th, 2011, 6:16 am

I'd like to see Starlancer and Panzer Dragoon Saga.

DanZero1

Postby DanZero1 » June 24th, 2011, 12:46 am

I see you did the SNES version of Robocop Vs. Terminator -- I just saw video of the Genesis game -- looks REALLY good on there. Maybe you should try that version too.

anonymous

Postby anonymous » June 28th, 2011, 1:16 am

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. This, I think, is a glaring hole in the N64 section. It certainly would be nice to see what you (or the RPG Critic) has to say about a Zelda game with a more complicated legacy than most.

oldschoolgamer

Postby oldschoolgamer » June 29th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Battletanx (N64)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brl9mzmgPY

Marriott_Guy1

Postby Marriott_Guy1 » June 29th, 2011, 3:36 pm

Shock Troopers for the AES.

Jon1

Postby Jon1 » June 29th, 2011, 5:07 pm

I agree on Shock Troopers. That'll be an easy A. 

Luke

Postby Luke » June 30th, 2011, 2:14 am

Shox (PS2) *Been mentioning this game on the board here for years but still no review. It's defines the term "Hidden Gem," and is easily one of the best rally games that I've ever played. Plus, it runs at a silky smooth, very impressive 60 fps!*

Snesfreak

Postby Snesfreak » June 30th, 2011, 3:31 pm

... Faxanadu? Just a thought
And the RPG critic should get all those Final Fantasy games that are sorely missing from the site. That, and Earthbound.

PacFan

Postby PacFan » July 4th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Biker Mice from Mars for Snes or PS II?

Bunnycorn

Postby Bunnycorn » July 4th, 2011, 4:00 pm

After several attempts to rewrite my review so that it's suitable for reader review, and being ignored every single time, I am about ready to say Video Game Critic: PLEASE, pretty pretty please, Re-play New Super Mario Brothers. No offense, but it's the ONE review of yours that prevents me from seeing you as any less of a fraud than any other review guy. I'd say C+ sounds about right. B is pretty acceptable. A-, ehhh, stretching it a bit. But A+? No, in NO WAY does New Super Mario Brothers deserve an A+. I know everyone has different opinions, but your NSMB Review is an opinion I just cannot respect.

Return to “Review Feedback”