Video game review requests

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
0-Storm

Postby 0-Storm » July 7th, 2011, 9:44 am

Bunnycorn-
I diasagree with a LOT of the Critics reviews. As do I'm sure a lot of other readers as well, but...... reviewing video games is not a concrete science. It is simply a calculated opinion. Just because you diasgree with the Critic it doesn't mean that he is wrong. It's like telling a basketball fan that baseball is better & then explaining a bunch of reasons why. It's nice that you wrote a review. It's nice that the Critic values our opinions & includes Reader Reviews, but no one should feel entitled to have their reviews included on the main site. After all this is called Videogamecritic.net, not Bunnycorn.net.

For the record I agree with more of the Critics opinions then disagree.   

Adamant1

Postby Adamant1 » July 7th, 2011, 10:08 am

Given that there are several reader reviews posted on the site that disagree with the Critic's opinion (like, say, this one), I'd say your vibe is quite unfounded. 

ActRaiser1

Postby ActRaiser1 » July 7th, 2011, 10:55 am

I'd like to commend you for taking the time to rework your review.  Your writing style has improved with each attempt. 

There are other sites that allow for reviews without a review process.

NSMB - Amazon

NSMB - 1up

Checkout Amazon and 1up.com.  There are others as well.

Oltobaz1

Postby Oltobaz1 » July 7th, 2011, 10:56 am

[QUOTE=Bunnycorn]You guys ever stop to think to think that maybe the reason I keep nagging is not just because A+ score is downright wrong and I'm not going to rest until there's a valid opinion, but because I worked hard on my reviews to make them suitable for the site and I feel they're not being submitted because I'm getting the vibe that others feel the review's are "invalid" because they give the game an honest score instead of an A+. [/QUOTE]

"Facepalm"

Leo1

Postby Leo1 » July 7th, 2011, 12:43 pm

As long as that attitude remains, you won't see me ever nominating anything you've written (I've nominated several reviews via email so far, several of which have been placed on the main site).

I can't see very many people here feeling differently if they've read your post like that last one. Stop feeling like you're entitled to have that review appear on the main site, because you aren't.

MugoUrth

Postby MugoUrth » July 7th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Okay, I'm done here. At first I was siding with you because I agree fullheartedly with your beef against the critics NSMB review (Even though it's still his opinion and he's entitled to it) but now you're angering me, Cuddlyworth. (Yes, that's the name he goes by elsewhere, Cuddlyworth.) If it wasn't enough that you're shoving your opinion down everyone's throat and treating it like a fact (as usual) your name on this site suggests that you're trying to mimic me AGAIN, just like you did at Animal Crossing Community. While I've never actually gone by the name Bunnycorn, my Online Mascot happens to be a Bunnycorn(AKA Miraj) which is why I'm getting the assumption. (I also gave him my account at ACC as a chance to redeem himself after angering the people there, but of coarse he blew it.)

MugoUrth

Postby MugoUrth » July 7th, 2011, 12:50 pm

Also, I was Mystic Mage.

Snesfreak

Postby Snesfreak » July 7th, 2011, 1:10 pm

This topic is seriously getting out of hand and off the course of the thread.
Call me an imbasile but I'm tempted to ask a moderator to lock this.
Guys, if Bunnycorn persists, ignore him.
And Bunnycorn, knock it off, you've made your point already. I do agree with your opinion on NSMB but the constant advertising of your review it is wearing on my (and pretty much everyones') patience.

Potts

Postby Potts » July 7th, 2011, 1:44 pm

My only outstanding request is still Shadowman for N64.... people either love it or hate it. I think the Critic will be able to appreciate it

N64Dude1

Postby N64Dude1 » July 7th, 2011, 1:55 pm

I know especially since my review of the game is soooo much better

Of course it's a valid opinion,so's my B-,so's my hatred of E.T. it's all justified but that doesn't mean it automatically deserves being listed. Suggesting once is alright I've done that with a few of my own that were decent so long as it was in the appropriate thread

But spamming a thread that has nothing to do with it,and forcing your opinion on others?

Excuse me a moment.............

Return to “Review Feedback”