2012/1/5: Xbox: Egg Mania: Eggstreme, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Spy Vs. Spy

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2012/1/5: Xbox: Egg Mania: Eggstreme, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Spy Vs. Spy

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 5th, 2012, 5:57 pm

I played these games so you don't have to!

Feedback is welcome.

Michael R.

Postby Michael R. » January 5th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Haven't played any of these games, but just so you know you should try the PS2 version of the Fellowship of the Ring (it is a COMPLETELY different game from the Xbox version and is from a different developer). And while it starts off really slows it gets better once you get about 1/4 of the way in and get to play as Aragorn.

Dennis

Postby Dennis » January 5th, 2012, 8:42 pm

You're kidding when you say you don't read, right?

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 5th, 2012, 9:59 pm

[QUOTE=Dennis]You're kidding when you say you don't read, right?[/QUOTE]

I do read, but mostly newspapers, magazines and internet.  I don't have the patience to read a real novel. 

Julio III

Postby Julio III » January 6th, 2012, 7:12 am

Egg Mania: Eggstreme has such an awesome title. I thought it would be a tie-in to Cadbury's Creme Eggs or something.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 6th, 2012, 7:17 am

[QUOTE=Julio III]Egg Mania: Eggstreme has such an awesome title. I thought it would be a tie-in to Cadbury's Creme Eggs or something.
[/QUOTE]

Cadbury Cream eggs are terrific.  Not just the normal ones (with the yolk) but the caramel variety too.

I find it odd how no candy makers have their own video games.  Candy and video games go hand in hand.  Seems like it could generate some good publicity.

Julio III

Postby Julio III » January 6th, 2012, 7:34 am

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]
I find it odd how no candy makers have their own video games.  Candy and video games go hand in hand.  Seems like it could generate some good publicity.
[/QUOTE]

Not really hand-in-hand, you'd get that gooey stuff all over your touchscreen and jamming up your buttons.

I do remember seeing some M&M games actually. Wikipedia informs me there have been six, with the latest being M&M's Kart Racing on the Wii and DS and M&M's Beach Party on the Wii.

Silver_Fox1

Postby Silver_Fox1 » January 6th, 2012, 8:11 am

[QUOTE=Michael R.]Haven't played any of these games, but just so you know you should try the PS2 version of the Fellowship of the Ring (it is a COMPLETELY different game from the Xbox version and is from a different developer). And while it starts off really slows it gets better once you get about 1/4 of the way in and get to play as Aragorn.[/QUOTE]It still sucks.

Michael Prymula

Postby Michael Prymula » January 6th, 2012, 12:32 pm

There was that Skittles game "Darkened Skye"

nesfan1

Postby nesfan1 » January 6th, 2012, 3:05 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic][QUOTE=Julio III]Egg Mania: Eggstreme has such an awesome title. I thought it would be a tie-in to Cadbury's Creme Eggs or something.
[/QUOTE]

Cadbury Cream eggs are terrific.  Not just the normal ones (with the yolk) but the caramel variety too.

[/QUOTE]
Zool 2 for the Jaguar had you go around collecting Chupa Chups lollipops. Though, I doubt that that was an example of candy companies making their own video games. It was more likely that they sponsored the game. I've never played the original Zool so I don't know if they had any involvement with that one.

Return to “Review Feedback”