Cooper: Court of Thieves

General and high profile video game topics.
Zack Burner

Cooper: Court of Thieves

Postby Zack Burner » July 30th, 2021, 9:48 am

A new Sly Cooper game is coming, this time for real, though I don't know exactly when, but thankfully it will be on PS4/PS5 thanks to an independent company called Damsel Interactive. Forget about what I said about Sly 4 Deceit of Thieves in another post, that's going to be turned into a Youtube mini-movie, this game will be 100% real. Taking an interesting twist, you now have so far two playable protagonists, which are the offspring of Carmelita Fox, born by Sly Cooper: Cooper Fox (a raccoon with orange fur instead of grey) who is following his father's footsteps not to mention try to find him still trapped in Egypt, and Asta Fox (a grey fox) following her mother's footsteps on the justice side, even if it means trying to capture her brother. There's a model of Cooper Fox available, the design and movements are spot on just like Sly 2's. Hopefully we'll see Bentley and Murray, perhaps a few old faces and some new villains as well. Here's the channel on Youtube for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0boF ... shelf_id=0

MSR1701

Re: Cooper: Court of Thieves

Postby MSR1701 » August 2nd, 2021, 2:57 pm

Zack Burner wrote:A new Sly Cooper game is coming, this time for real, though I don't know exactly when, but thankfully it will be on PS4/PS5 thanks to an independent company called Damsel Interactive. Forget about what I said about Sly 4 Deceit of Thieves in another post, that's going to be turned into a Youtube mini-movie, this game will be 100% real. Taking an interesting twist, you now have so far two playable protagonists, which are the offspring of Carmelita Fox, born by Sly Cooper: Cooper Fox (a raccoon with orange fur instead of grey) who is following his father's footsteps not to mention try to find him still trapped in Egypt, and Asta Fox (a grey fox) following her mother's footsteps on the justice side, even if it means trying to capture her brother. There's a model of Cooper Fox available, the design and movements are spot on just like Sly 2's. Hopefully we'll see Bentley and Murray, perhaps a few old faces and some new villains as well. Here's the channel on Youtube for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0boF ... shelf_id=0

Not a Sony fan, and don't have the means to play the Sly games anymore, but I'm glad this series is continuing and getting new games. These were always interesting games to me, ones that had a good mix of gameplay, writing and execution.

Return to “Video Games General”