New Logo

General and high profile video game topics.
noah98

Re: New Logo

Postby noah98 » July 30th, 2021, 1:27 pm

I like the old one better.

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » July 30th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Not a big fan of it. The old logo looks better and much brighter.

Verm3

Postby Verm3 » July 31st, 2021, 12:38 am

I think the old logos color variety makes it better. Though really, I consider them both the same logo as they are so similar.

Voor

Postby Voor » July 31st, 2021, 11:06 am

So similar, you could have changed if and I wouldn’t have noticed.

Matchstick

Postby Matchstick » July 31st, 2021, 3:11 pm

Voor wrote:So similar, you could have changed if and I wouldn’t have noticed.

This is a great point. I could understand wanting to make a drastic change to the existing logo - perhaps one with a controller from a more-modern console? But given the subtle changes to the existing logo, it seems almost like changing the logo just for the sake of changing it. To go along with what Voor said, the proposed logo change is so slight that it's possible many users on the site might not even notice the difference.

Speaking of which, has the "Mad World" banner always had this variant of the logo? I referenced it in a previous post, but I didn't realize that a change in the logo's colors had already taken place!

MSR1701

Postby MSR1701 » July 31st, 2021, 3:32 pm

Matchstick wrote:
Voor wrote:So similar, you could have changed if and I wouldn’t have noticed.

This is a great point. I could understand wanting to make a drastic change to the existing logo - perhaps one with a controller from a more-modern console? But given the subtle changes to the existing logo, it seems almost like changing the logo just for the sake of changing it. To go along with what Voor said, the proposed logo change is so slight that it's possible many users on the site might not even notice the difference.

Speaking of which, has the "Mad World" banner always had this variant of the logo? I referenced it in a previous post, but I didn't realize that a change in the logo's colors had already taken place!

LOL, good point, hadn't noticed...

Return to “Video Games General”