Nausea icon?

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Nausea icon?

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 23rd, 2014, 10:32 pm

Don't worry - I will be making adjustments for this icon.

I don't want to use it for games I dislike in general.  I want to use it for games that make me nauseas for some reason or another.  Not sure if I should limit this to motion sickness.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Nausea icon?

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 24th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Okay I realized there was a set of reviews with the word "nauseous" in them that I forgot to add!  (thanks snakeboy) You'll notice the list is updated now.  It's amazing how many games make me sick!

I removed Carnival (Intellivision) from the list temporarily, because I can't decide if games with bad sound should qualify for this.  Annoying sound effects can make you nauseous, can't they?

Vexer1

Nausea icon?

Postby Vexer1 » September 24th, 2014, 11:08 pm

Not really, i've never heard of anyone getting sick from bad sound effects.

goldenband1

Nausea icon?

Postby goldenband1 » September 24th, 2014, 11:25 pm

[QUOTE=videogamecritic]I removed Carnival (Intellivision) from the list temporarily, because I can't decide if games with bad sound should qualify for this.  Annoying sound effects can make you nauseous, can't they?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think that merits a hands-over-ears icon! Bad sound would be a great category of its own.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Nausea icon?

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 25th, 2014, 6:28 pm

Goldenband,
I like where your head is at!  This would be a practical icon that could be applied to many games.  Now just to figure out what to call it and how it should look.

Return to “Video Games General”