one thing about halo 2

General and high profile video game topics.
chrisbid1

one thing about halo 2

Postby chrisbid1 » February 3rd, 2005, 9:16 pm

im astounded how much people want to think they are looking at something that is better. i guess its a built in metal trick to justify ownership

sega saturn x

one thing about halo 2

Postby sega saturn x » February 3rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

Maybe its just me but they do look much better the enviroments really just look way better then in halo 1.

Paul Campbell

one thing about halo 2

Postby Paul Campbell » February 4th, 2005, 6:48 pm

I think Chrisbid has it spot on.  I call it the Emperor's New Clothes effect.  It is hugely effective in the industry i work in, Home Theater, where people seem to think that the more they pay for their cables, the better their stuff will sound.  People often will fight to the death to defend the "sound quality" of the cables they paid the equivalent of a house payment for, when I can use simple blind tests on them to prove they wasted their money.

sega saturn x

one thing about halo 2

Postby sega saturn x » February 6th, 2005, 2:57 am

I definetly know what your talking about a lot of sequals really dont look all that better take ratchet and clank.  While i agree some things looks kinda samey i thought the characters looks so much better but i guess im fighting a bettle i cant win.  Since no one agrees with me ill just stop trying know.

Return to “Video Games General”