Die Hard Arcade

General and high profile video game topics.
Anayo1

Die Hard Arcade

Postby Anayo1 » February 5th, 2005, 9:59 am

I just recently played Die Hard Arcade at a bowling alley. It was lots of fun, sort of like streets of rage only in 3D and with lots of spiffy items to pick up and hit people with (lol). I was curious if any of you knew of a console release, since I have a Playstation arcade pad and thought it would be awesome to play it at home. I've heard of Die Hard Trilogy for Playstation, but I didn't know whether or not it contained the Die Hard Arcade that I played. Does anyone know?

Josh

Die Hard Arcade

Postby Josh » February 5th, 2005, 11:08 am

Yeah, Die Hard Arcade came out for the Sega Saturn. Outside of Ebay, it can be sort of hard to find. I spent months combing obscure used game stores and high-end chains that still dabble in used Sega Saturn merchandise and after coming up dry, I went the ebay route. The good news is that it's relatively cheap. Also, if you don't own a Saturn, they're pretty cheap as well and(contrary to popular belief) there are several good-to-great Saturn games. Hope that helps.

Zenzerotron

Die Hard Arcade

Postby Zenzerotron » February 5th, 2005, 12:50 pm

There's a sequal to DHA called "Dynomite Cop" for Dreamcast. Dave reviews it on the site. It's much easier to find then Die Hard Arcade.

Zen444

Die Hard Arcade

Postby Zen444 » February 5th, 2005, 8:16 pm

The only place I can play this game is West-Ed.

Return to “Video Games General”