Bally professional arcade.

General and high profile video game topics.
Wallyworld1

Postby Wallyworld1 » March 1st, 2015, 9:06 pm

I just bought a Bally professional arcade. It's going to be hard to track down games for this. I was wondering if there was a multicart for this console.

Thanks in advance,

Wallyworld

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 1st, 2015, 9:34 pm

Yeah, I got one but don't remember where I got it.  You may want to ask around on the Atari Age forums.

Oltobaz1

Postby Oltobaz1 » March 2nd, 2015, 3:38 am

I'd love to get this console. Anyone aware of an av mod? Is it even feasible?

Wallyworld1

Postby Wallyworld1 » March 12th, 2015, 9:57 am

My Bally Professional Arcade came in yesturday and she's a beauty. I just found The multicart on ebay for $50. In one more week I'll be in retro heaven.

Wallyworld1

Postby Wallyworld1 » March 12th, 2015, 10:00 am

[QUOTE=Oltobaz]I'd love to get this console. Anyone aware of an av mod? Is it even feasible?[/QUOTE]

I have awesome modder that lives in my area. He should at least be able to get composite video out of this baby.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 12th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Just remember to keep it off the carpet!  It needs a lot of air flow.

See this site

http://www.ballyalley.com/

Wallyworld1

Postby Wallyworld1 » March 19th, 2015, 2:41 am

[QUOTE=Wallyworld][QUOTE=Oltobaz]I'd love to get this console. Anyone aware of an av mod? Is it even feasible?[/QUOTE]

I have awesome modder that lives in my area. He should at least be able to get composite video out of this baby.[/QUOTE]

I tested my newly purchased Bally Professional arcade today. Just now bought the proper av adapter.

Houston we have a problem! When I first powered it up if looked beautiful. I picked the 1 option for the gun fighting game and after 15 seconds or so it froze up. This happened every time I tried it. I then plugged in my multi cart and chose to play those and after 20 seconds of play it keeps freezing.

Any easy fix to this?? Should I just send it back to the eBay seller for a refund?

If this is the case I have an astrocade multi cart for sale hit me up if you could use one I'll sell it cheap.

Thanks,

Wallyworld

Turbosega-16

Re: Bally professional arcade.

Postby Turbosega-16 » April 17th, 2015, 5:41 pm

I had to return my console for a refund. It would only play games for 5-10 seconds and then crash. I already ordered my Multi-cart for it and now I have no use for it.

If anyone needs a Multi-cart let me know I'll sell it for a discount It's not doing me any good.

Thanks,

Wallyworld

Return to “Video Games General”