Need for Speed

General and high profile video game topics.
vegas83

Need for Speed

Postby vegas83 » July 20th, 2013, 10:51 am

Hello all, I recently picked up a used copy of Need for Speed Most Wanted for the PS3, I think the visuals are incredible and controls are solid however I am not sure I like the open world racing. It seems as if I am just driving and driving with no real end in site. I also like playing to build up the next level of car instead of just driving and finding it. I know there are many need for Speeds out there which would you say is your favorite and why? I am also looking for the Need for Speed that has the traditional racing while trying to avoid the cops, which one would that be?

Thanks for your help and suggestions I look forward to hearing them,

Vegas833

Glitchologteam1

Need for Speed

Postby Glitchologteam1 » July 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Need for Speed II is the absolute best PC and Playstation Need for Speed Game to me. Despite the VGC rating the game quite low, this game is kickass!. I don't care of unrealistic physic, its just fun to play in zany and strange map with the fastest cars of the time!

The music are also incredible, and it was the last game having in house music while racing if I remember well, before EA started to use licensed soundtrack

Return to “Video Games General”