Beating games

General and high profile video game topics.
Chicken Warrior

Beating games

Postby Chicken Warrior » February 14th, 2005, 4:20 pm

With so many reviews so often, how do you manage to play all the games you review plus write the reviews and update the site AND do whatever else your life requires? I have trouble finding time to beat the few games I do and I'm not running any big updated-daily webpage. So my question to you is, how many of the games you review do you actually beat? Just the good ones, or, like the 'proffesional video game journalists', do you make yourself beat all of them?

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Beating games

Postby VideoGameCritic » February 14th, 2005, 5:00 pm

[QUOTE=Chicken Warrior]With so many reviews so often, how do you manage to play all the games you review plus write the reviews and update the site AND do whatever else your life requires? I have trouble finding time to beat the few games I do and I'm not running any big updated-daily webpage. So my question to you is, how many of the games you review do you actually beat? Just the good ones, or, like the 'proffesional video game journalists', do you make yourself beat all of them?[/QUOTE]

It would not be possible to beat all the games I review, although I do manage to beat a few of the best ones (Zelda, Halo, Resident Evil). As you can probably tell, I gravitate towards the instant gratitifation games and stay away from the strategy/RPGs.

Dennis

Beating games

Postby Dennis » February 14th, 2005, 6:25 pm

I wondered the same thing... I barely have time to play my favorite video games, let alone play 8-10 new ones a week.

russ

Beating games

Postby russ » February 14th, 2005, 7:43 pm

I wish there was a magical way to make more time. With marriage and work, I'm having a hard time finding time to play anything at all, but I still keep up with the reviews and lust....

sega saturn x

Beating games

Postby sega saturn x » February 15th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Like the critic i have a ton of games to and havent beat near a third of them. To be blunt most arnt worth the effort especialy the old ones.

Return to “Video Games General”