I want to stream on twitch, need your advice and feedback :/
I'm looking to get feedback on stream quality, entertainment value and what do you think of me as a person.
On first impression:
1. Would you be a viewer of my stream?
2. If yes, how could I improve?
3. If not, what must I change for you to be more likely to do it?
4. Would you even view a gaming stream? What do you think of watching video games in the first place?!?!
5. If the problem is with me, don't be afraid to voice it.
Any piece of advice or critique you can give me. Either post it here or PM me on Twitch. Both options are ok.
My stream is here http://www.Twitch.tv/FRANZUU
At least come in and say hi.
Going live after posting this thread. Keep in mind that this will be my first stream (apart from a test stream), so expect awkwardness .
My dream is to become a full time streamer. Prepared to use every last ounce of willpower to make the necessary changes required for that to happen.
I want to stream every day and periodically will post here when I go online. I'd update every time, but I consider that spammy.
You can look at my past broadcasts if I'm not live when you see this. Go to my stream page and click on the "Videos" tab in the top right corner. It is next to the "Chat" tab.
I will post updates from my streaming venture and if I happen to stop, I'll be sure to let you know.