game babe poll

General and high profile video game topics.
tjm

game babe poll

Postby tjm » March 1st, 2005, 3:11 pm

no doa or ff babes man?

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

game babe poll

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 1st, 2005, 5:12 pm

Nah, they're ugly!

Actually I did solicit suggestions for the poll a few months back. I don't think anyone suggested those.

Paul Campbell

game babe poll

Postby Paul Campbell » March 8th, 2005, 10:56 pm

I still think you should have had the Dark Queen from some of the Battletoads games on there. That would have helped represent some older games on the poll.

Eiskis1

game babe poll

Postby Eiskis1 » March 9th, 2005, 1:55 am

Vanessa Z. Schneider from P.N.03 should definitely be there. And where the hell is Samus Aran?

sega saturn x

game babe poll

Postby sega saturn x » March 9th, 2005, 3:41 pm

How can you tell if shes hot or not shes in a damn space suit.  I think the list is fine though im disapointed no sarah.

Eiskis1

game babe poll

Postby Eiskis1 » March 10th, 2005, 1:08 pm

I guess I have a thing for cool suits.

Paul Campbell

game babe poll

Postby Paul Campbell » March 13th, 2005, 1:22 am

Dave, I think there should be a picture of my wife on there. She's a fox, and can smoke me at Dr. Mario or Mean Bean Machine with her eyes closed. I'd say she qualifies as a Video Game Babe.

Eiskis1

game babe poll

Postby Eiskis1 » March 20th, 2005, 4:13 am

I just beat P.N.03. Ahh... the ending movie... Vanessa should most definitely be there, no question about that.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

game babe poll

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 20th, 2005, 11:38 am

[QUOTE=Paul Campbell]Dave, I think there should be a picture of my wife on there. She's a fox, and can smoke me at Dr. Mario or Mean Bean Machine with her eyes closed. I'd say she qualifies as a Video Game Babe.[/QUOTE]

Funny, my wife is also a big fan of Dr. Mario. It's the only game she's really ever been addicted to. Women seems to dig those puzzle games.

J.M. Vargas

game babe poll

Postby J.M. Vargas » March 20th, 2005, 2:33 pm

[quote]the videogame critic wrote:
Women seems to dig those puzzle games.[/quote]

And then there's the 'Bust-a-Move' (AKA 'Puzzle Bobble') series.  Every non-gamer female that I've introduced these games to (girlfriends, wife of friend and wife & daughter of best friend's friend, co-worker's fiancee, sisters, etc.) winds up loving it, hogging it for themselves and becoming good enough to beat their significant others (including me!) at it.  There's something about cute dinosaurs shooting rainbow-colored bubbles at the ceiling that drives women nuts.  Go figure. 

BTW, Majesco released late last year 'Bust-a-Move Ultra' for XBox with XBox Live support and the first major graphical update the series has received in years.  Best $60 I've ever spent: $20 for a personal copy and two copies for friends (both with non-gaming spouses that became enchanted with the bubble-busting antics of the game).  When are we going to get this one reviewed critic?  It's about darn time! 

Return to “Video Games General”