Games That Need Sequels/Reboots/Remakes Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

General and high profile video game topics.
Sut

Re: Games That Need Sequels/Reboots/Remakes Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Postby Sut » October 17th, 2016, 3:45 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:I haven't even played House of the Dead 4. It's only available online on the PS3, so I doubt I'll go through the trouble. Will the account I have on my PS4 work with my PS3?

You mean your PSN account ? Yeah it covers PS4, PS3 & Vita. I have HOTD4 fun game with the move controller don't think I paid much for it either.

I would love a Sega arcade racer, Daytona, Sega Rally, Manx TT, Out Run, Hang On - honestly any ! Sega just make a great arcade racer again please !

Hardcore Sadism

Postby Hardcore Sadism » October 18th, 2016, 3:49 pm

I think Bully 2 has a lot of material in this digital era to be a real thing. We've got a farce of an election, a bunch of politically correct man-children, teenagers confused about their identity, and schools are becoming more connected to smart devices.

BULLY was the perfect childhood simulator, if we weren't as connected to our devices. It was amazing. Rockstar simply could care less about their simpler titles.

astrodomekid

Postby astrodomekid » October 31st, 2016, 12:31 am

Glover (N64). That was one of my favorite games of all time.

BanjoPickles

Postby BanjoPickles » October 31st, 2016, 11:56 pm

There are several underrated NES gems that beg for an update:

1). Faxanadu. Though it has flaws (the stiffness of the controls, the weird jump mechanics), I have always had a soft spot for this game! Awesome music, cool weapons/magic, and great graphics! It was also a lot of fun! A remake/reimagining would rock my world!

2). Nightshade. How this quirky, original game never got a sequel is beyond me!

3). Deja Vu/Uninvited. Shadowgate got a full remake....so why not do the same for the other games in the MacAdventure series?

4). Clash At Demonhead. Okay, this one will never happen, but I can still dream!

Return to “Video Games General”