Games the VGC Didn't Review (Yet), for Systems Nearing Completion

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Games the VGC Didn't Review (Yet), for Systems Nearing Completion

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 4th, 2019, 5:14 pm

Craker- you make a convincing argument about Herzog Zwei. I'm making a point to pick up a copy.

Voor

Postby Voor » October 5th, 2019, 1:26 pm

Battle Kid I and II on the nes

goldenband

Postby goldenband » October 5th, 2019, 3:20 pm

My intent with this thread is to track systems that are reasonably close to completion -- in some cases, i.e. the 32X, with only one game in the library left to review!

Obviously there are tons of worthy NES, SNES, Genesis, PlayStation, etc. games that the Critic hasn't reviewed yet, but that's a different issue and probably belongs on a different thread.

(Is there a "review request" thread somewhere on the boards? Because this is kind of turning into one, and it wasn't really what I had in mind. :? )

On a happier note, does anyone have a list for the Astrocade? Glad to add that to the OP if anyone wants to compile it.

Hagane

Postby Hagane » October 7th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Commodore 64 versions of some popular games like Bionic Commando, Turrican and Ghouls 'n Ghosts

goldenband

Postby goldenband » January 26th, 2021, 4:23 pm

Added ColecoVision games to the list. Lots of edutainment there!

As a reminder to all, please check the first post before replying to this thread. If you want to recommend a game for the Critic to review, here's the thread to do that:

Games you want the Critic to review

In this thread I'm not looking for random lists of games. I'm only looking for discussion about systems where the Critic has reviewed the majority of the library and the number of remaining unreviewed games is relatively small.

Return to “Video Games General”