Bond, James Bond

General and high profile video game topics.
Chicken Warrior

Bond, James Bond

Postby Chicken Warrior » March 27th, 2005, 1:23 am

Hey VGC,
I was just wondering why there's so little Bond game reviews on your site these days. The last game you reviewed was Goldeneye, if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to see reviews of Tommorow Never Dies, Nightfire, Live and Let Die and Agent Under Fire.

Many of these games are generally regarded as average at best, but others (like Nightfire) are commonly regarded as very good action games and what's more, are now available for under 20 bucks on all platforms.

- Chicken Warrior

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Bond, James Bond

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 27th, 2005, 10:44 am

To be honest, I'm not a big James Bond fan. However, since you highly recommend Nightfire, I'll keep an eye out for that one in the bargain bins.

sega saturn x

Bond, James Bond

Postby sega saturn x » March 27th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Nightfire is not that good and has nothing on counter strike, halo, metroid prime or really any other fps that didnt start out at 20$.

Alienblue

Bond, James Bond

Postby Alienblue » March 27th, 2005, 11:53 pm

..no Bond Reviews? What about 007 for the 2600?
..tooling around in a moon patrol car; THATS what
James Bond should be!<: (too bad the train hopping
OCTOPUSSY never made it out...)

Zen444

Bond, James Bond

Postby Zen444 » March 28th, 2005, 12:41 am

Don't get nightfire, get Everything or Nothing.

mappy mouse pd

Bond, James Bond

Postby mappy mouse pd » March 28th, 2005, 1:00 am

None of the Bond games live up to the legacy of the films. Get James Pond for the Sega Genesis--it's like James Bond, but underwater. Also, you're a fish.

blaster

Bond, James Bond

Postby blaster » March 28th, 2005, 10:48 am

Everything or Nothing is definitely the one to get, though.

Space Guppy

Bond, James Bond

Postby Space Guppy » March 28th, 2005, 1:17 pm

[QUOTE=mappy mouse pd]None of the Bond games live up to the legacy of the films. [/QUOTE]

Heck, few of the Bond FILMS live up to the legacy of the bond films anymore.  Wouldn't it have been cool if they could have integrated voice synthesis into the Atari 5200 James Bond with a Scottish Accent, instead of that surly Atari voice?

Return to “Video Games General”