VGC Members Awards

General and high profile video game topics.
ESauce

Re: VGC Members Awards

Postby ESauce » February 9th, 2018, 10:43 am

Voor wrote:Whatever happened to AlienBlue?

Last time he was brought up someone said he was fine but had no internet access. If anyone is in contact with him let us know and tell him we’re thinking about him and that I nominate him for nicest guy. Just period. He was always a paragon of friendliness and civility. Hope he’s doing alright.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » February 10th, 2018, 6:18 pm

I just posted three of C64 Critic's original, unexpurgated reviews to my Patreon account. Seems like the type of "bonus content" I tend to post there. I'll probably post more in the coming weeks. There's actually quite a bit of content on my Patreon site for a $1/mo pledge (do it!).

https://www.patreon.com/videogamecritic

C64_Critic

Postby C64_Critic » October 13th, 2018, 8:48 pm

C64_Critic wrote:
matmico399 wrote:Funniest Reviews: C-64 Critic: The VGC comes in just after 64. Some of his reviews had me laughing so hard my belly was hurting. So now that I’ve heaped praise on you plz review Project Firestart on the C64.

Thanks so much for the kind words! With regards to reviewing Project Firestart, I have some good news and I have some bad news... :(

broked.jpg

UPDATE: SwinSID Ultimate FINALLY received from Denmark, or Sweden, or wherever the heck that thing was shipping from (Mars?), and I'm back in business!! Apparently there are some odd glitches for certain games while using it, but I'll deal with those as they come up. For now, as requested, I will start playing some Project Firestart and see how things go...

Return to “Video Games General”