VGC Members Awards

General and high profile video game topics.
ptdebate

Re: VGC Members Awards

Postby ptdebate » February 8th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Stalvern wrote:Most Thoughtful: ptdebate
Always has some meaningful insight or informed opinion to contribute. Words as clear and clean as the Locke avatar attached to them.

Most Entertaining: TheBlondeGamePunk3
One of the most unique voices on the forums. Probably a lot of fun to have a beer or two with.

Most Confidently Matter-of-Fact: DrLitch
This guy could convince me of Action 52's merit with a few of his nonchalantly laconic sentences.

Thanks for the comment!

Although, I must say I sense some sarcasm...that Locke avatar is rather pixelated :|

jon wrote:While we're on that topic, I nominate Ptdebate for most passionate PS1 RPG fan.

I'll take it! I promise I don't only like RPGs though.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » February 8th, 2018, 11:05 pm

I apologize if I come off as particularly negative. I don't mind being opinionated, but I clearly have something to work on if I'm known for my unfavorable views.

Another nomination: theenglishman for Most Impressively Thorough Reviewer This Side of HG101.

Edit:

ptdebate wrote:Although, I must say I sense some sarcasm...that Locke avatar is rather pixelated :|

No sarcasm at all! It's lossless (and a PNG too, no mere GIF), it's scaled exactly double without any pointless filtering, and it even goes the extra mile with a slick transparent background. I always appreciate when pixel art is given its due. Locke could not look better.

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » February 8th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Stalvern wrote:I apologize if I come off as particularly negative. I don't mind being opinionated, but I clearly have something to work on if I'm known for my unfavorable views.

Another nomination: theenglishman for Most Impressively Thorough Reviewer This Side of HG101.

Oh I don't think your views are unfavorable at all. What we were trying to get across is that you tell it like it is, which is a good thing! The only type of person who would dislike that would be someone who doesn't like to be told they're wrong.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » February 9th, 2018, 12:00 am

matmico399 wrote:Who Writes Endless Posts: daheckizdat: This kind member must post every conceivable thought in his head. And the books don’t get me started. But he is great and the site wouldn’t be the same without him.

I accept this award with grace, humility, and stunning handsomeness. On a side note, has anybody ever been to Old Chicago? Best freaking calzone I've ever had!

LoganRuckman

Postby LoganRuckman » February 9th, 2018, 3:47 am

Least interesting/least memorable poster- LoganRuckman
Biggest loser- LoganRuckman
Dork who uses his actual name instead of a cool username- LoganRuckman

GameOfThrones

Re: vGC Members Awards

Postby GameOfThrones » February 9th, 2018, 3:51 am

ptdebate wrote:I would like to nominate Jon for most enthusiastic Atari Jaguar fan.

I believe GameofThrones is our new #1 Naysayer since we lost Steven, Steer, and Vexer. I don't mean that as a slight. You are an integral part of our community :) .

:lol:

I do not naysay about the Atari Jaguar!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » February 9th, 2018, 3:56 am

I like that Sut dudes posts about the zx spectrum. Also inciteful and well placed with his words.

Voor

Postby Voor » February 9th, 2018, 7:47 am

Whatever happened to AlienBlue?

nesfan

Postby nesfan » February 9th, 2018, 8:12 am

Most likely to go into hibernation and return to the forums many months later - nesfan

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » February 9th, 2018, 10:13 am

Most typos from an iPad keyboard-matmico39

Return to “Video Games General”