Everybodies golf

General and high profile video game topics.
bengalhoel

Everybodies golf

Postby bengalhoel » April 2nd, 2018, 9:01 pm

Does anyone else not like the online part of Everybodies golf on the PS4? It forces the loading of the store data and now Im stuck in the loading screen and it wont let me past it. I really wish they would load straight to the single player screen without forcing you to go to the online and just let you do it if you want to.

Hopefully the VGC does a review soon because it is cheap now.
The game is really fun once you do the single player but I wish when you beat VS. Characters that you took over their persona instead of gaining outfits.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Everybodies golf

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 4th, 2018, 7:09 pm

I intend to review this very soon! Thanks for the reminder.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 4th, 2018, 8:46 pm

While we're on the subject, I'd still love to see you review Dishonored and Horizon Zero Dawn.

bengalhoel

Postby bengalhoel » April 4th, 2018, 11:28 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:I intend to review this very soon! Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah I have read your reviews on the Hot Shots series and I know you love the games. I feel the same way but this one kind of let me down and that is the first time I have ever said that about this game.

Tron

Postby Tron » July 22nd, 2018, 6:03 pm

bengalhoel wrote:
VideoGameCritic wrote:I intend to review this very soon! Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah I have read your reviews on the Hot Shots series and I know you love the games. I feel the same way but this one kind of let me down and that is the first time I have ever said that about this game.

Me too. First one that disappointed me. For years I thought a create-a-player feature would be awesome combined with a great career mode. I hate the “mi” looking created golfer I have. I actually miss playing with the computer made golfers.

Tron

Postby Tron » July 26th, 2018, 12:51 am

I also wanted to add that I hate that the computer has computer players playing on the course at the same time as you. It’s annoying. I just played a game and thought I saw my putt shot bounce off the cup and then realized that it wasn’t even my ball.

Also there doesn’t seem to have much progression to the game. You play nine holes over and over again until you play a challenger.

Return to “Video Games General”