How to view ALL games on Facebook Gaming?

General and high profile video game topics.
astrodomekid

How to view ALL games on Facebook Gaming?

Postby astrodomekid » July 11th, 2018, 2:10 pm

I know this more concerns live streams of games, but I don’t watch streams of other forms of media so I think it’s fair game here.

After signing up for Twitch to see what all the fuss was about early this year, I’ve gotten into watching live streams of my favorite games. It even inspired me to start streaming one day. I have all the tools I need for it, but first I need to try and perfect my configuration and fix a few bugs.

Then I noticed that Facebook now has a Twitch-style streaming service of its own, which almost instantaneously sparked my interest. I tried searching for some of my favorite games to add to my list, but it only seems to show the more popular games. I don’t play enough GTAV or Fortnite to constantly watch streams of them, and most of the other games I haven’t played.

What I want is to see streams of more classic games that I’m into like Spyro, Gran Turismo 1, Super Mario 64, and Ocarina of Time just to name a few. So far, I’ve only searched the Facebook app on my phone, so... am I supposed to use the desktop version for it? Is there a search feature that I failed to notice? How do I reach streams of those games?

Return to “Video Games General”