Can anyone tell me the current state of online multi-player on Battlefront 2?

General and high profile video game topics.
Paul Campbell

Can anyone tell me the current state of online multi-player on Battlefront 2?

Postby Paul Campbell » October 2nd, 2018, 7:23 pm

My out-of-state friend and I have had years of fun playing head-to-head on the Original Battlefront on our PS4s. We are able to link up via the PS4 and pick one of the four maps where we play head to head, grabbing coins to score points and try to gather the most before time runs out. It's among the most fun we are able to have online right now.

Understandably, we have held off on buying Battlefront 2, and now that the price is fairly low, we are considering buying it and exploring it, but we can't find any solid information on whether or not our style of competitive play is currently supported on the original game, or after it's updates we're released.

Can anyone tell me if I will regret buying that game as a way to get "more of the same" of what my friend and I got with Battlefront 1? And just to reiterate, we have no interest in sharing our gaming with a bunch of strangers. Just two guys, and a bunch of AI teammates, playing against each other for a high score in a set time limit, or something similar.

Return to “Video Games General”