Soulja Boy is a smooth criminal!

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

Soulja Boy is a smooth criminal!

Postby Sonicx9 » December 26th, 2018, 3:01 pm

I know this is rather late, but this had to be made because the now infamous rapper Soulja Boy has been scamming people with fake consoles/handheld complete with lies and false advertising and more. And worse they have pirated roms and he might go to prison as a smooth criminal! In fact the systems are nothing more then snake oil scams based on Chinese bootleg consoles sold by him with his name.

Here is more info on the console: https://crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Souljagame

A new rule for the gaming community do not trust rappers as they are nothing but smooth criminals!

VicViper

Re: Soulja Boy is a smooth criminal!

Postby VicViper » December 26th, 2018, 4:40 pm

The words "Soulja Boy" and "Smooth" shouldn't belong in the same sentence. :lol:

nesfan

Postby nesfan » December 26th, 2018, 7:16 pm

I don’t know if he even thinks of himself as a scam artist. Based on what he’s been tweeting and claiming that anyone who calls him out is “just a hater”, I think he actually believes he’s making real game consoles.
In short, I’m pretty sure he’s just an idiot.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 26th, 2018, 9:44 pm

VicViper wrote:The words "Soulja Boy" and "Smooth" shouldn't belong in the same sentence. :lol:

First of all it a harmless joke of referencing the famous Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal song because what he is doing is criminal activity which is illegal OK.

nesfan wrote:I don’t know if he even thinks of himself as a scam artist. Based on what he’s been tweeting and claiming that anyone who calls him out is “just a hater”, I think he actually believes he’s making real game consoles.
In short, I’m pretty sure he’s just an idiot.

So true he even says the SouljaGame Handheld plays PS Vita and Switch games even though the device is way below the respective shows false advertising, LOL!

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » December 26th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:the now infamous rapper Soulja Boy

Ah, now he's infamous, because everyone loved the guy before. :lol:

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 27th, 2018, 12:40 am

Stalvern wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:the now infamous rapper Soulja Boy

Ah, now he's infamous, because everyone loved the guy before. :lol:

His recent actions are getting this man in trouble FYI?

VicViper

Postby VicViper » December 27th, 2018, 4:32 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
VicViper wrote:The words "Soulja Boy" and "Smooth" shouldn't belong in the same sentence. :lol:

First of all it a harmless joke of referencing the famous Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal song because what he is doing is criminal activity which is illegal OK.

I got reference already, it was funnier to me to take it literally however.

mbd36

Postby mbd36 » December 27th, 2018, 10:27 am

Would he actually go to prison or just get sued by Nintendo? He'll probably just get sued and lose whatever money he made from selling these.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 27th, 2018, 1:59 pm

VicViper wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:

I got reference already, it was funnier to me to take it literally however.

Lol!

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 27th, 2018, 1:59 pm

mbd36 wrote:Would he actually go to prison or just get sued by Nintendo? He'll probably just get sued and lose whatever money he made from selling these.

We will find out as the saga is still ongoing.

Return to “Video Games General”