Return of Toejam and Earl?

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Return of Toejam and Earl?

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 15th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Looks like I missed out on a physical Switch copy version of this. Sad face. Somebody let me know when it becomes available again.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 15th, 2019, 6:38 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Looks like I missed out on a physical Switch copy version of this. Sad face. Somebody let me know when it becomes available again.

Don't worry, the game will be available again thanks to Best Buy as said by Limited Run Games.com. "Best Buy will be receiving copies of this game with a different cover. Best Buy's copies will not be available until a later date and will likely not overlap our own preorder window. Please understand that if you sit out on our open window in order to try and secure a copy through Best Buy, you may be left empty handed. Best Buy also has the ability to not move forward with their order, as it has not been finalized yet. Opt to wait at your own risk." Also keep an eye on this along with BLOODSTAINED: CURSE OF THE MOON (A spiritual successor to the NES era Castlevania games from former Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi and companion to the bigger Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night game also on Switch and other systems BTW.), CELESTE (A critically acclaimed indie hit.) And GIGA WRECKER ALT. (From Pokemon developer Game Freak and is available for pre-order: https://limitedrungames.com/collections ... 8512717877) Are all planned to be released at Best Buy later thanks to Limited Run Games physical partnership for the more popular releases from the said company with Best Buy so if you missed out on the more popular ones this is a good second chance critic that you will not want to miss.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » June 21st, 2019, 5:04 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Looks like I missed out on a physical Switch copy version of this. Sad face. Somebody let me know when it becomes available again.

Good news critic the game is now available for pre-order at BestBuy with a 7/9/2019 release date: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/toejam-ear ... Id=6355663 go get it before it too late.

Return to “Video Games General”