Atari VCS in trouble!

General and high profile video game topics.
GTS

Re: Atari VCS in trouble!

Postby GTS » March 22nd, 2019, 8:17 pm

There seems to be a human fascination with wanting things to fail. Why? Does it make people feel powerful? Is it something instinctual, a product of our evolutionary past? Maybe we just want to align ourselves with successful things?

This is all very interesting.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » March 22nd, 2019, 10:43 pm

GTS wrote:There seems to be a human fascination with wanting things to fail. Why? Does it make people feel powerful? Is it something instinctual, a product of our evolutionary past? Maybe we just want to align ourselves with successful things?

This is all very interesting.

It all because lots of shady scams behind the scenes with this device is why people are against it, it also not helped that it getting delayed and other problems. If you want more info on the VCS problems here is a video about the current situation.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JLkIdPAR5s It not too promising.

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » March 24th, 2019, 8:44 pm

this is going to be incredible the new vcs is getting more power. I hear it is going to be as powerful the new ps5. This is the dawning of a new day for Atari.
Once again Atari will be the must have console.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » March 24th, 2019, 11:33 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:this is going to be incredible the new vcs is getting more power. I hear it is going to be as powerful the new ps5. This is the dawning of a new day for Atari.
Once again Atari will be the must have console.

True, it good they upgraded the hardware, but that does not mean it will be PS5/next Xbox power level as this is still a lower budget machine as Atari only has around 9 million in the bank. So don't get your hopes up. Especially considering it welfare AMD junk which PC Master Race fans love to poo poo on given how junky AMD tech is compared to Nvidia/Intel tech.

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » April 1st, 2019, 11:51 am

This is going to be the next break out console. I feel that Nintendo and Sony have had there own way for too long. Okay the young pretender shook things up for a while under the guise of the xbox series of consoles but there needs to be a new challenger. Console games have grown so stale and a pc console hybrid is just the way to go.

Welcome back to Atari, the King is dead, Long live the king.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 1st, 2019, 2:22 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:This is going to be the next break out console. I feel that Nintendo and Sony have had there own way for too long. Okay the young pretender shook things up for a while under the guise of the xbox series of consoles but there needs to be a new challenger. Console games have grown so stale and a pc console hybrid is just the way to go.

LOL, that was funny!

txsizzler

Postby txsizzler » April 1st, 2019, 7:48 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:
GameOfThrones wrote:This is going to be the next break out console. I feel that Nintendo and Sony have had there own way for too long. Okay the young pretender shook things up for a while under the guise of the xbox series of consoles but there needs to be a new challenger. Console games have grown so stale and a pc console hybrid is just the way to go.

LOL, that was funny!

Well.. it IS April Fool's Day after all! :lol:

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 1st, 2019, 7:55 pm

txsizzler wrote:

Speaking of April Fool's Day, I have one here: https://videogamecritic.com/forums/view ... 97&t=17659 enjoy!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » April 1st, 2019, 7:56 pm

txsizzler wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:

LOL, that was funny!

BUSTED!!!! Well the critic always has a laugh on the 1st thought I would join in :lol:

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 1st, 2019, 10:52 pm

This design looks like ass. Hey Atari - buttons aren't a bad thing!

https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/204132/at ... cs-console

Return to “Video Games General”