Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered coming to everything including Switch!

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered coming to everything including Switch!

Postby Sonicx9 » May 30th, 2019, 12:34 pm

https://www.dualshockers.com/ghostbuste ... ment-2019/

Not only that but the Switch version will be based on the full fat HD (PC, PS3, Xbox 360 editions) this time around, not the different water down Wii, PS2 PSP version along with the different DS version.

I mean the Switch already got two better Ghostbuster games then the PS4/Xbox One and PC back in 2016 with this and Luigi's Mansion 3! As they got the infamous 2016 game based on the infamous 2016 reboot that I hate with a passion.

I am picking this up along with Luigi's Mansion 3 this holiday season. To show Switch got the better end of the stick then PS4/Xbox One and PC for their Ghostbuster fix!

Gentlegamer

Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered coming to everything including Switch!

Postby Gentlegamer » May 30th, 2019, 6:50 pm

As for the PC version specifically, it will be rolled out on the Epic Games Store

boooooooo

Sonicx9

Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered coming to everything including Switch!

Postby Sonicx9 » May 30th, 2019, 8:04 pm

Gentlegamer wrote:As for the PC version specifically, it will be rolled out on the Epic Games Store

boooooooo

Does not bug me as Switch is my go to platform, but the PC version of Remaster could be timed before porting to Steam.

Return to “Video Games General”