Video Games Cats and Cat lovers in Video Games and Video Game celebrities, etc.

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

Video Games Cats and Cat lovers in Video Games and Video Game celebrities, etc.

Postby Sonicx9 » October 7th, 2019, 4:52 pm

Considering that Dave The Video Game Critic himself is a big cat lover, and considering that both video games and cats go hand and hand especially Japanese made video games. I thought it would be fun to look at Video Games Cats and Cat lovers in Video Games and Video Game celebrities.

Asuka Kazama (Tekken series 5 onwards 2004) Not only is this pretty Brunette Anime Osakan tomboy gal attractive and adorable, but loves cats and rescues a adorable Tabby cat in Tekken 5 intro makes it one of the most Kawaii moments in a series that much more darker and serious in tone. Heck the fact that Japan first Cat Cafe opened in Osaka Japan called Neko no Jikan Kita around the time period Tekken 5 got released must have been intentional. In fact I found her Kanto region sibling in a game that will be shared in the Now Playing section of the website soon. And add to the fact she speaks a sexy Kansai region dialect makes it a charming cat person.

Cammy White (Street Fighter series Super 2 onwards 1993) How can you not go wrong with a hot Blonde babe that loves cute cats its a match made in heaven especially in Super 2 Turbos ending picture above. And it has been no stranger to be referenced in later Street Fighter Games and Media.

Felyne (Monster Hunter series 2004) Regardless what people think about the series outside of Japan, their is no denial that these fictional Anthropomorphic cats are so Kawaii you just want to hug and cuddle them in your bed.

NSFW link: https://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire ... 0_main.jpg

Super Sonico (Mascot of popular Japanese Visual Novel company Nitroplus 2006) At first you may mistaken this cute and sexy Anime girl as a Anime character first, but it does count as the company that owns and creates the media franchise is Nitroplus a popular in Japan Visual Novel company, and she has around 4 adorable cats, worthy of the critics hottie icon even if the link is NSFW.

Liana Kerzner (real life video game journalist and hobbyist cosplayer) Not only is she like a older 40 year old range Sonico (red hair similar to pink hair and big cat lover and does cosplay modeling like Sonico.) But she is one of the few real life feminist I have respect for because she is neutral and not extreme and makes really good YouTube videos complete with adorable cats such as Link Tuxedo and Zelda BlackImage, but also a cute Black cat named BinkyImage and the cat looks like this Anime Cat: Image it name is tibs from Mary and the Witch's Flower (a must watch for cat lovers out their.) She has over 10 cats which will make many people jealous of her.

There are more out their like this, but it a good small sample to give people the idea of this topic and it has to related to video games are celberties involved with video games heavily.

Ozzybear

Re: Video Games Cats and Cat lovers in Video Games and Video Game celebrities, etc.

Postby Ozzybear » October 9th, 2019, 3:18 pm

This is Dio !!! Though he just recently passed . 11 years old. He was my video game buddy and always chilling with me and never left my side! He was freakishly big . Not overweight or anything , just huge !! 3 and 1/2 feet long and 32lb. I miss him lots to say the least !
Attachments
image.jpg
My Siamese cat ~Dio~
image.jpg (106.18 KiB) Viewed 1186 times

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Video Games Cats and Cat lovers in Video Games and Video Game celebrities, etc.

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 9th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Are you sure he wasn't a Bobcat? Wow.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 9th, 2019, 11:32 pm

Believe it or not , he was the runt of his litter , and wasn't supposed to make it and when he turned about 3 , crazy growth spurt

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » October 10th, 2019, 12:20 am

Ozzybear, on the topic of Dio being a big cat, here is a big video game Mega Neko:

That is Emiko the Mini-Moe Norwegian/Japanese mix girl on top and Shakemaru the Norwegian Forest Mega Neko on the bottom.

And considering this is a less know Cat lover in video games, Emiko is mostly from the once Japan only Umihara Kawase video game series, and the appearance is from the crossover Indie Fighting game Blade Strangers on Arcade, Switch, PS4 and PC with Shakemaru being a Mega Neko in that game. And BTW this is the game I have been planing my long delayed Now Playing impressions so keep a look out on that section when it ready to come out.

Buttermancan

Postby Buttermancan » October 10th, 2019, 7:40 am

Ozzybear wrote:This is Dio !!! Though he just recently passed . 11 years old. He was my video game buddy and always chilling with me and never left my side! He was freakishly big . Not overweight or anything , just huge !! 3 and 1/2 feet long and 32lb. I miss him lots to say the least !

He looks beautiful (sorry for your loss). My girlfriend and I have recently exchanged contracts on a house and we'll move in in a month. For years we've wanted a cat (me especially) and its now gonna happen!

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » October 10th, 2019, 8:06 am

Buttermancan wrote:
Ozzybear wrote:This is Dio !!! Though he just recently passed . 11 years old. He was my video game buddy and always chilling with me and never left my side! He was freakishly big . Not overweight or anything , just huge !! 3 and 1/2 feet long and 32lb. I miss him lots to say the least !

He looks beautiful (sorry for your loss). My girlfriend and I have recently exchanged contracts on a house and we'll move in in a month. For years we've wanted a cat (me especially) and its now gonna happen!

How cute.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 10th, 2019, 11:56 am

Butter man congrats !!!!

Return to “Video Games General”