Contra rogue corps free this weekend on xbox live

General and high profile video game topics.
BlasteroidAli

Contra rogue corps free this weekend on xbox live

Postby BlasteroidAli » November 15th, 2019, 7:52 am

Dave, this game is free on xbox live though that might be to gold members only. Check it out.

Konami have released a ps1 game on the xbox 1 ps4 and switch. This is the type of game that they normally give away free on gold or the psn network. You can play multiplayer and 4 player co op. I tried it no one playing it world wide. 10 Gb of data.

It is okay. I think this game would have been a smash on the dreamcast or the ps1 or the saturn.. plus n64. It feels dated and is not that much fun. I understand it might be a really good co op. 1 player it is lacking.

Though this will stoke you, it is couch co op. It looks like it will be really good fun though the mode appears limited.

BlasteroidAli

Re: Contra rogue corps free this weekend on xbox live

Postby BlasteroidAli » November 18th, 2019, 7:12 pm

I played it for 4 or 5 hours and in that time this is what I learnt. This game is not worth buying. I am not even sure if it is worth getting for free. a d- or possible an F. It is just no fun. Also there is an overheating bar on the gun you survive a wave only to be killed by one enemy as your gun has overheated. Truly tragic.

Return to “Video Games General”