Time for The Critic to do a set of reviews based on post-apocalyptic scenarios...

General and high profile video game topics.
Herschie

Re: Time for The Critic to do a set of reviews based on post-apocalyptic scenarios...

Postby Herschie » March 16th, 2020, 6:40 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Let's knock if off with the political talk please.

I've been joining so many video game groups on Facebook in an attempt to flood my stream with video game posts and drown out political crap.

That said, isn't The Last of Us Part 2 coming out soon? Or maybe for PS5?

Voor

Re: Time for The Critic to do a set of reviews based on post-apocalyptic scenarios...

Postby Voor » March 16th, 2020, 7:22 pm

Thank you. I made an audible groan when I read those posts. I am glad for those enthusiastic about who they plan to vote for, but I like those that keep it a private matter (in an old school kind of way)—feels more respectable.

goldenband

Postby goldenband » March 16th, 2020, 7:35 pm

Maybe we could get a Mad Max (NES) review out of this one, eh, Critic? :mrgreen:

Surprised there aren't more post-apocalyptic NES games, or post-apocalyptic 20th-century console games in general. I'd love to see the first BattleTanx game get reviewed, though -- I liked it a lot. Haven't played the sequel yet, which was recently reviewed.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » March 17th, 2020, 8:47 am

Herschie wrote:

I've been joining so many video game groups on Facebook in an attempt to flood my stream with video game posts and drown out political crap.

Very much this. Politics divide. Video games should bring people together. I hate how politics has to invade everything these days. That's one of the reasons I write books, I want to remind people that they can have fun without some kind of agenda being shoved in their face.

DrLitch

Postby DrLitch » March 17th, 2020, 1:48 pm

Apologies, to the Critic and folks here. I went back and edited post out. Edited owing to Political nature of Post and major Thread Derail.

ThePixelatedGenocide

Postby ThePixelatedGenocide » March 17th, 2020, 3:45 pm

Edit: My question was answered, so there's no need for this post to remain. Apologies for fighting fire with fire. Back on topic...
Last edited by ThePixelatedGenocide on March 17th, 2020, 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ThePixelatedGenocide

Postby ThePixelatedGenocide » March 17th, 2020, 6:15 pm

The Metro series.

DrLitch

Postby DrLitch » March 17th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Above ^ = Metro.....
Under rated gem.

Add

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat.

**** Edited out some other comments not necessary *****

ThePixelatedGenocide

Postby ThePixelatedGenocide » March 17th, 2020, 7:01 pm

2d platforming/post apocalyptic survival horror.

Deadlight.

txsizzler

Postby txsizzler » March 17th, 2020, 11:21 pm

I Am Alive (Ubisoft, 2012)

Return to “Video Games General”