Hottest Video Game Babes

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Hottest Video Game Babes

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 30th, 2020, 11:54 am

I was watching the second Resident Evil movie the other night, and I was reminded just how smoking hot Jill Valentine was from the Resident Evil games. Whoa!

Maybe I should make another special babe listing the hottest video game babes? I know it's been done, but not for a while, maybe due to political correctness of whatever? F that.

Of my head I'd also nominate Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury) and Chun Li (Street Fighter II) for the list. With that I'll open it up to the floor. Feel free to include pics.

Zack Burner

Re: Hottest Video Game Babes

Postby Zack Burner » April 30th, 2020, 1:24 pm

Mine has always been.....Tifa Lockhart! I mean come on, that sweet smile, long black hair and white crop top.

Also have a soft spot for Shantae and Tyris Flare

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 30th, 2020, 1:34 pm

You guys are going to have to include the names of the actual games, because I don't recognize these by name alone.

TheEagleXIII

Postby TheEagleXIII » April 30th, 2020, 2:43 pm

Zack Burner wrote:Mine has always been.....Tifa Lockhart! I mean come on, that sweet smile, long black hair and white crop top.

Yup, seconded. Tifa (Final Fantasy VII) gets my vote too.

Must have subconsciously affected my game because the date part in The Gold Saucer was Cloud and Tifa. I didn't even know until afterwards you could get different outcomes based on in game choices.

Zack Burner

Postby Zack Burner » April 30th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Forgot one other, Carmelita Fox! She’s her hottest in the fourth game, especially one point later where she dresses up as a belly dancer in a rhythm mini game to distract some guards

Herschie

Postby Herschie » April 30th, 2020, 4:53 pm

Princess Peach from the original Super Mario Bros. is a butterface.

Tron

Postby Tron » April 30th, 2020, 7:42 pm

I like the topic, but am having a hard time thinking of characters. I thought Nina from Tekken was hot.

I’ll take “Me bouncy!” Over Chun Li every time.

I got a thing for redheads so.......

Hopefully ya”all make some posts to refresh my memory.

Voor

Postby Voor » April 30th, 2020, 10:00 pm

Is there a mermaid boss in the Shantae game?

mbd36

Postby mbd36 » April 30th, 2020, 10:12 pm

Tyris Flare from Golden Axe. Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury.

ThePixelatedGenocide

Postby ThePixelatedGenocide » May 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Sure, I'll play.

D'Vorah of Mortal Kombat XI. The appeal is that she's one of the few femme fatales with a winning record in her fights to the death; usually they're limited to flirting with whoever kills them. Also, she's one of the rarer villains who seems to be flirting for her own amusement, instead of it being pure fan service. She's quite hated for all of this, which only adds to her legend.

Eve of Parasite Eve. Elegance personified, even while undergoing some dramatic changes in her life. She's guaranteed to set your heart on fire.

Midna of Twilight Princess, in either of her forms. In any other game of the era, she would have been two entirely different villains to add to the hero's body count. But in Twilight Princess, she was welcome company, and the perfect balance to Link's mute altruism.

Return to “Video Games General”