Games you want the Critic to review

General and high profile video game topics.
Breaker

Re: Games you want the Critic to review

Postby Breaker » October 14th, 2020, 10:09 pm

goldenband wrote:Absolutely agreed! And yeah, while it's true that he hasn't reviewed FIFA '96, DarXide, or Surgical Strike -- he could use a repro or flash cart for the first two, and a CDR for the third -- Supreme Warrior is indeed the only official North American release for the 32X that hasn't been reviewed yet. So close!

Thumbs up emoji

goldenband

Postby goldenband » October 15th, 2020, 7:35 am

MSR1701 wrote:Are there Flash Carts/Everdrives for the 32X?

Yep, the EverDrive for the Genesis has always worked perfectly for 32X games too. I've played DarXide on it on multiple occasions. :)

You need to have a 32X attachment, of course -- there's no flash cart that emulates that. I'd be surprised if there ever is, since not only would it take gobs of CPU power, but the 32X depends on routing the AV signal separately.

MSR1701

Postby MSR1701 » October 15th, 2020, 7:49 am

goldenband wrote:
MSR1701 wrote:Are there Flash Carts/Everdrives for the 32X?

Yep, the EverDrive for the Genesis has always worked perfectly for 32X games too. I've played DarXide on it on multiple occasions. :)

You need to have a 32X attachment, of course -- there's no flash cart that emulates that. I'd be surprised if there ever is, since not only would it take gobs of CPU power, but the 32X depends on routing the AV signal separately.

Thanks for the info, now I wish I still had the 32X n Genesis units. Always likes Darxide, and even when younger wish it had a release in the US...

Return to “Video Games General”