Arcade Section?

General and high profile video game topics.
crimefighter

Re: Arcade Section?

Postby crimefighter » August 26th, 2020, 9:53 pm

matmico399 wrote:Critic under your message boards I have a suggestion for a new category. Simply called Arcade. I know they are almost non-existent now but I think it would be fun for people to post pictures and talk about arcade games they grew up with and experienced. I have so many arcade memories it's crazy. Just an idea.

Non-existent??? You haven't been to the Galloping Ghost Arcade.

FusekiGames

Postby FusekiGames » August 27th, 2020, 8:36 pm

crimefighter wrote:
matmico399 wrote:Critic under your message boards I have a suggestion for a new category. Simply called Arcade. I know they are almost non-existent now but I think it would be fun for people to post pictures and talk about arcade games they grew up with and experienced. I have so many arcade memories it's crazy. Just an idea.

Once the coof is over, I plan on making the 3 hour drive to check that place out.

crimefighter

Postby crimefighter » September 15th, 2020, 7:34 pm

It's open NOW. I've been up there several times.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » September 16th, 2020, 8:25 am

crimefighter wrote:

It looks like it's in the Chicago area. That's only 6 and a half hours away. Hmm, my wife likes to go to Notre Dame once a year. Maybe, I should go next time and spend my time there versus in South Bend. I could care less about a Notre Dame football game but could certainly have a great time at an arcade for a whole day.

Interesting...interesting

Return to “Video Games General”