Arcade Section?

General and high profile video game topics.
crimefighter

Re: Arcade Section?

Postby crimefighter » August 26th, 2020, 9:53 pm

matmico399 wrote:Critic under your message boards I have a suggestion for a new category. Simply called Arcade. I know they are almost non-existent now but I think it would be fun for people to post pictures and talk about arcade games they grew up with and experienced. I have so many arcade memories it's crazy. Just an idea.

Non-existent??? You haven't been to the Galloping Ghost Arcade.

FusekiGames

Postby FusekiGames » August 27th, 2020, 8:36 pm

crimefighter wrote:
matmico399 wrote:Critic under your message boards I have a suggestion for a new category. Simply called Arcade. I know they are almost non-existent now but I think it would be fun for people to post pictures and talk about arcade games they grew up with and experienced. I have so many arcade memories it's crazy. Just an idea.

Once the coof is over, I plan on making the 3 hour drive to check that place out.

crimefighter

Postby crimefighter » September 15th, 2020, 7:34 pm

It's open NOW. I've been up there several times.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » September 16th, 2020, 8:25 am

crimefighter wrote:

It looks like it's in the Chicago area. That's only 6 and a half hours away. Hmm, my wife likes to go to Notre Dame once a year. Maybe, I should go next time and spend my time there versus in South Bend. I could care less about a Notre Dame football game but could certainly have a great time at an arcade for a whole day.

Interesting...interesting

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » October 2nd, 2020, 4:56 pm

My arcade artwork is complete! The goal is for my daughter and I to play games on it and eventually for her friends to join in with her as well. What do you guys think?

It's on track to be completed in early December.

It will be a four player cabinet with a trackball, spinner, flight stick, two rumble light guns, and Wii support. I'm pretty stoked.

Return to “Video Games General”