Commodore 64 section is the best

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Commodore 64 section is the best

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 20th, 2021, 5:30 pm

While reformatting all my reviews I just finished the Commodore 64 section, which reviews written by the C64 Critic. I had forgotten just how HILARIOUS these reviews are! There are just some many sarcastic and funny off-the-cuff comments packed into these. It seems like every other line cracks me up.

Not only that, but you can tell the C64 Critic aka Sudz has a real love affair with the Commodore 64. He has a long history with the machine and there's no better person to review its games.

Best of all, I think these reviews especially benefit from the new short-paragraph format. Now just because they tend to be long, but I think breaks at the right time really hammer home some of the jokes better.

If you haven't read these in a while, this is a great time to revisit the C64 section. Let me know what you think!

https://videogamecritic.com/c64.htm?ex=1

matmico399

Re: Commodore 64 section is the best

Postby matmico399 » April 20th, 2021, 7:31 pm

I've read them many times over the years. The C64 critic is absolutely hilarious and almost every review. I grew up with a c64. He has many the same feelings I have had. Although he needs to bump off the grade for Progect Firestart. Raid over Moscow is hilarious too. The school buses fighting for an escape, LOL

Gentlegamer

Postby Gentlegamer » April 20th, 2021, 7:40 pm

Petition to change the reviewer's name to C=64 Critic

Teddybear

Postby Teddybear » April 21st, 2021, 8:08 am

Very much agreed.....I was whining for years about the need for a C64 section on this beloved site. The humor intertwined in the reviews is awesome.

My fav is the Red Storm Rising review. I have it CIB - disk, manuals, everything ready to play except that I've never gotten around to learning how to play it. Someday soon perhaps.....

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 21st, 2021, 4:17 pm

Keep giving the C64 Critic love - maybe he'll get back on the wagon and bang out a new review for us!

Return to “Video Games General”