Report typos!

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Report typos!

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 27th, 2021, 6:26 pm

As you all know I've spend the last month or two trying to polish up the site, making the reviews more readable and stomping out all the typos and grammatical errors.

To do this I've been using Google Docs which highlights these kind of errors. I thought I was good to go until I got a LONG list of typos from Todd L via email. Todd is great - he's been reporting typos to the site for about 10 years now. Apparently there were still a lot of problems with my revamped reviews.

Apparently some of the words in the reviews were just plain wrong, or missing. Sometimes I had extra punctuation tacked onto the end of the review. Sometimes I had a sentence starting the last paragraph which belonged in the one before.

If you see anything like this please do not hesitate to report them to me, whether it's via the forum or email. I know that if I were visiting a new site and came across multiple typos, I probably wouldn't come back! Even something small like awkward phrasing is something I would like to hear about. Thanks!!

Return to “Video Games General”