Game Review Requests

General and high profile video game topics.
ITGRRR

Game Review Requests

Postby ITGRRR » June 2nd, 2005, 9:48 pm

It would be badass if you reviewed the Turbografx-16 console.

John Rowland

Game Review Requests

Postby John Rowland » June 2nd, 2005, 10:27 pm

[QUOTE=ITGRRR]It would be badass if you reviewed the Turbografx-16 console.
[/QUOTE]

He has.  See the console review link on the main page. 

ITGRRR

Game Review Requests

Postby ITGRRR » June 3rd, 2005, 9:44 pm

I just got owned. There was no link on the console page so I though the review didn't exist.

andrew

Game Review Requests

Postby andrew » August 6th, 2007, 11:21 pm

Please review and appropriately give Joust on the NES an F to set the record straight. Other sites wrongly  praise the game and suckering a lot of classic gamers into not so much wasting money as its pretty cheap, but wasting their time with this very poor arcade port.

Blah

Game Review Requests

Postby Blah » August 7th, 2007, 1:15 am

PLEASE review Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!
It's the only Zelda game that you haven't reviewed yet, and I would really like to know what you thought of it after playing Ocarina of Time.

Lumina83

Game Review Requests

Postby Lumina83 » August 7th, 2007, 6:08 am

[QUOTE=Blah]PLEASE review Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!<br>It's the only Zelda game that you haven't reviewed yet...[/QUOTE]
Actually, I just checked the Game Boy page, and it turns out he hasn't reviewed Link's Awakening either.

Atarifever1

Game Review Requests

Postby Atarifever1 » August 7th, 2007, 3:45 pm

[QUOTE=Lumina83][QUOTE=Blah]PLEASE review Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!<br>It's the only Zelda game that you haven't reviewed yet...[/QUOTE]
Actually, I just checked the Game Boy page, and it turns out he hasn't reviewed Link's Awakening either.

[/QUOTE]

He also hasn't reviewed Metroid 2 on the Gameboy... or Kid Dracula.  Ignoring those three is like having a Genesis and vowing to never play Sonic 2, Gunstar Heroes, or any sports games.

gleebergloben1

Game Review Requests

Postby gleebergloben1 » August 7th, 2007, 5:22 pm

hola critic.  i would like you to go old school and review 'lord of the dungeon' and 'Q*bert's Qubes' for the colecovision.  both games are supposed to be very fun to play (as are all games, i guess).

Wallyworld1

Game Review Requests

Postby Wallyworld1 » August 8th, 2007, 6:15 pm

One game that VGC really needs to review is ...

The PS1's Tecmo Superbowl.  I know that the game isn't any good but it would make a great review because it would finish the Tecmobowl story.  Tell us where it all went wrong VGC.  I remember renting this game and thinking ," What the hell did they do to my Tecmobowl??".  You know a game must be bad to bring a incredible series of games to an abrupt end.  And I know that the Madden games had just as much reason why it ended. But I would love to read a review of this game.  

As a sidenote Anybody know if there was ever a haxed version of Tecmo Superbowl released of the PS2 version?  I heard they had a build of the game up and running before they canned the whole project.

cyberdalek

Game Review Requests

Postby cyberdalek » August 8th, 2007, 8:17 pm

The Critic has to review Saturday Night Slam Masters for SNES by Capcom.  It's a great SF2-style wrestling game.  He also has to start reviewing old b/w gb games.  There are a lot of classics for the system, like the Mario Lands, Donkey Kong Lands, Tetris (the gb has one of the best versions), Castlevania II,  Metriod II, etc...

Return to “Video Games General”