Games you feel ashamed for not having played

General and high profile video game topics.
strat

Re: Games you feel ashamed for not having played

Postby strat » November 11th, 2021, 4:59 pm

GeoX wrote:
pacman000 wrote:Zelda. I’ve never played a Zelda game. I’m ashamed to admit that.

Me either, thanks for giving me the courage to come out!

I honestly wish I never played the Zelda games up to 1998 just so I could experience them for the first time. Whatever you do, no matter how tempting it may be, don't look at a guide! Even the ones that came with the games.

Earthbound was the first JRPG I seriously played. For all that people talk about the game's weirdness, the actual game is pretty normal.

It's kind of amazing I haven't played any Final Fantasy after VII (except XV which I've mostly given up on beating). There's no game I'm ashamed of not playing but sometimes I wonder about missing out on certain gaming experiences because I'm so spoiled by the instant gratification of action games, like point-and-click stuff (Monkey Island) and really out there indie games (Papers, Please).

Breaker

Postby Breaker » November 11th, 2021, 9:09 pm

strat wrote:
GeoX wrote:
pacman000 wrote:Zelda. I’ve never played a Zelda game. I’m ashamed to admit that.

Me either, thanks for giving me the courage to come out!

It's kind of amazing I haven't played any Final Fantasy after VII (except XV which I've mostly given up on beating).

I've never played a Zelda game or a Final Fantasy game. Maybe someday...

pacman000

Postby pacman000 » November 19th, 2021, 11:55 pm

Weirdly, Zelda looks like something I’d like; I just never got around to it. Maybe someday...

Return to “Video Games General”