Halo infinite Multiplayer

General and high profile video game topics.
BlasteroidAli

Halo infinite Multiplayer

Postby BlasteroidAli » November 16th, 2021, 8:21 pm

Well a month of ahead of schedule on the 20th Anniversary of the Xbox franchise release we have HI MP. So, it is a beta and does not come with the single player game. Nor any of the real bells and whistles. So I had a game. Capture the flag. 4 v 4. One player knew where the sniper rifle was and just shot everyone with it. So normal Halo MP then. The graphics are superb. Then I went for training. Cue the cut scene. WOW. If this is a taster of the 1 player game this is gonna be awesome. The normal stuff showing you how to shoot the guns. Good but not ground breaking.
All in All a solid b +.
It is free to play so that was really good of them but they are up against Fortnite. So they have to be F2p.

So how is it paid for? Want a pink jeep? 200 credits. Yep micro transactions for the second Halo game in a row.

ActRaiser

Re: Halo infinite Multiplayer

Postby ActRaiser » November 17th, 2021, 2:36 pm

I've been enjoying it. There are too few options for game type selections. I'd rather play slayer and not the 3 spots to hold game type. It tends to come up too often. But, I'm really enjoying it so far.

The Battle Pass as others have mentioned is a bit weird and might as well be dropped. I'm not going to focus on challenges in random game modes that may or may not show up while playing.

The auto aim is less than in other games which requires some adjustment. The previous Halo games to tend to play better when shooting at targets at mid range. Infinite tends to spaz around while aiming for some reason.

It's fun and a step up from Guardians. Infinite supports split screen which is huge. I haven't tried to figure out if it supports LAN yet. The custom game option allows you to go offline at least. Worst case we could do LAN using the Xbox Live offering but that's going to add some lag to things.

Return to “Video Games General”